Ayres Podiatry based on Lion Street, Congleton. There is also an extensive home visit service which includes care/nursing homes, work places and hospital visits.
The services that Ayres Podiatry provides include:
- Routine Podiatry – diagnosis and treatment of skin and nail conditions, nail cutting, hard skin and corn removal and more.
- Biomechanical Assessments – including video gait analysis.
- Nail Surgery.
- Custom Orthotics – Manufactured to your foot in the Ayres Podiatry Orthotics Lab.
- Annual Diabetic Foot Check – testing circulation, nerve function and skin condition.
Home Visit Service (including care/nursing homes) for appointments please call 07795 008 917;
(Covering all of South and East Cheshire and North Staffs)
Ayres Podiatry is able to carry out all aspects of podiatry, except nail surgery with in the home environment including:
- Routine Podiatry Treatment – nail cutting, removal of hard skin and corns, diagnosis of skin and nail conditions.
- Annual Diabetic Foot Check
- Biomechanical Assessment with Gait Analysis
- Custom Orthotics
Ayres Podiatry Lion House Lion Street