I am giving a series of talks to East Cheshire Carers Support Group. The aim of these talks is to help people understand why foot health is important, empower people to look after their own feet and know when to seek professional help. The talks will cover the following points:
1. Why Footcare is an important part of all round health.
2. Top tip for looking after your own feet.
3. How to recognise and treat common foot problems.
4. When to seek professional help.
5. What a podiatrist can do for you.
Dates and Locations:
Mobberley, Friday 28th February 1pm-3pm.
Sunshine Senior Living, Hall Lane, Mobberley. WA16 7DZ
Handforth, 18th March, 2pm-4pm.
Handforth Health Care Centre, Wilmslow Road, Handforth. SK9n 3HL
Macclesfield, 21st March, 1pm-3pm.
Shop Mobility, Churchill Way, Macclesfield. SK11 6AY
Poynton, 25th March, 1pm-3pm.
Methodist Church off Park Lane, Poynton. SK12 1RB